More Stories

Today is a very exciting day! What you ask is there to celebrate about? Well it's something that I just know will make you shout! You'll jump up and down with a big smile on your face. You'll run from cube to cube, desk to desk, and space to space.... Read More »

Colin Loretz (@colinloretz) is the CEO and co-founder of Cloudsnap--an integration start-up that connects web apps. He started using Salesforce six years ago as an end user. Since then he has grown to become an implementation consultant, Force.com developer, and ISV partner. He has implemented Salesforce for web startups, healthcare... Read More »

Our Cloudforce Social Enterprise Tour made a stop in Washington DC on April 25th. Vivek Kundra, our current EVP of Emerging Markets and former CIO of the United States, gave the event keynote. Mr Kundra made the big reveal of the “government cloud” and talked about how to make the... Read More »

Guest author & Salesforce MVP, Matt Lamb (a.k.a @SFDCMatt) explains why you should consider using Chatter Files over standard notes and attachments. Read below and see why. Chatter is full of so many features it’s often impossible to keep up with everything. One of my favorite Chatter features is Chatter... Read More »

Garry Polmateer (@DarthGarry) is the Principal of Red Argyle, a consulting company that focuses on implementing Salesforce for small businesses. He often recommends AppExchange apps to small businesses that need to deliver on a tight budget. Garry has been using Salesforce since 2008 and started out on a team that... Read More »

Guest author & Salesforce MVP, Rebecca Dente (a.k.a @sfdc_nerd) tackles the topic of Change management. When I got asked to write a blog on the topic, I must admit, I had a bit of a panic attack. Let’s face it - process is boring and dry. In fact, I think... Read More »

We're excited to see all 10,000+ (!) of you at the Cloudforce Social Enterprise Tour on Thursday, March 15! 

To help you get the most out of the day, our Cloudforce Hospitality Crew has collected some great tips. Share these with your team, get prepping... and see you soon! Step... Read More »

Our Cloudforce sponsors know a thing or two about using social media to grow their businesses. In anticipation of Cloudforce, they are sharing their best advice. To find more, search #socialtip #cloudforce on Twitter. Do you have a tip to share? Tag it #cloudforce and #socialtip. Your tip may be... Read More »

It’s that time of the year again – one week left until South by Southwest (SXSW) Austin! Salesforce.com, Radian6, Heroku, Do.com, and our extended brand family will be participating in this "spring break for tech geeks" both on the ground and in the ether. Don’t be shy – we would... Read More »

Nate Shilling (@nds9619) is a salesforce.com Certified Technical Architect at Appirio and has been a user, admin, and developer on the platform since 2003. Nate held roles as a Sales AE and Pre-Sales Engineer, and is now a consultant. He enjoys working with clients to help them transform their businesses... Read More »