Salesforce Honors 18 Award-Winning Customers
This year at Dreamforce, we are proud to announce the launch of our Sales Surfboard Awards program. These awards recognize great customers — the ones who have the most eye-popping stories of innovation and sales success. They use Sales Cloud, Data.com, and Work.com to accelerate performance.
You might be wondering why we chose a surfboard to represent the award. Marc Benioff holds Hawaii and its culture close to heart. At salesforce.com, our employees receive commemorative surfboards in milestone years. By naming these awards the Sales Surfboard Awards, we believe we’re sharing a bit of our culture with our customers. We know that we wouldn’t be here without them. Our customers are the driving force behind that success.
This year, we are honoring 18 winners from a variety of categories. Each award winning company has customized, stretched, tailored, and optimized Salesforce, and as a result, has seen extraordinary results. NetApp, Standard Register and AdvanceIT are the recipients of our overall awards. Want to learn more about their stories? Join us for a panel discussion with executives from these companies at Dreamforce. Register for the Top Awards Winners Panel today: Register Here
Salesforce.com is also hosting four additional panel discussions where the audience will hear directly from the customer and be able to ask questions. Come prepared for a lively discussion with amazing customers.
Reserve your spot today!
- Top Award Winners Panel Register Here
- How Process Automation Drives Sales Register Here
- Change the Selling Game with Collaboration Register Here
- Automate Sales Processes to Achieve Success Register Here
- Data.com Customer Showcase Register Here
- How Work.com Makes Sales Teams into “A” Players Register Here
- Not registered for Dreamforce? Register Today
We could not be happier to recognize our customers hard work and business transformation. And the winners are:
- Best Overall SMB: Advanceit
- Best Overall Commercial Business: Standard Register
- Best Overall Enterprise Business: NetApp
- Best Overall Sales Performance: NYSE Euronext
- The Helping Hand Award: The American Red Cross
- Prospect like a Pro Award: T Mobile
- The Lead Optimizer Award: Invensys
- The Road Warriors Award: ADP
- It Takes a Village Award: Lumley Insurance
- The Productivity Machine Award: Tableau
- The Eagle Eyes Award: Iron Mountain
- The Crystal Ball Award: FirstData
- The Whole is Greater Award: Sunrun
- The Mr. Clean Award: Bombardier Inc
- The Tony Robbins Award: Connector Specialists
- The ABC Award: Zions Bank
- Breaking the Mold Award: The Advisory Board Co.
- The Sales Harmony Award: Lennox International
Become an award-winning company with Salesforce. Read this free Salesforce ebook for more infomation on the customer company transformation.