This year, salesforce.com launched the all new Dreamforce mobile app for iOS and Android that is interactive, social, contextual and just plain fun. Here are some quick tips to make the most of the app.
1. Create your profile with an avatar and connect to your social channels for the ultimate interactive experience.
2. See all the sessions by day or throughout the week.
3. Use the interactive map to navigate the Dreamforce campus, and use the Cloud Expo map to find partners, booths and vendors.
4. Add events and sessions to your calendar by hitting the checkmark next to each session to sign up or bookmark it to remember it for later.
5. Use "My Agenda" to see your schedule.
6. Tap each event or session or see the details of it including the speakers, synopsis, location and who's attending.
7. Start networking and connecting based on roles, industry or interests.
8. Connect with attendees through social conversations in sessions and keynotes.
9. Broadcast real time feedback on Chatter, Twitter and LinkedIn.
10. You don't have to wait until Dreamforce to start interacting and sharing - use the "People" tab to get started with your connections today.
Learn more about the app with the video below.
The App was built directly on the Salesforce Platform and makes extensive us of REST APIs to combine the power of salesforce.com
with native mobile experiences on iOS and Android.
The App is available now, and this is a must have for every Dreamforce attendee. Download the app today: